Monday, October 1, 2012

Cycle For The Cause!

Thanks to all of you who donated so generously to help us reach our goal of raising $100,000 for the AIDS Services at the NY Gay Center. With your help, we shattered our goal and raised $106,450. This was more than 22% of the total raised for the Center at the Cycle For The Cause event this year.



Romaine was also the #1 personal fundraiser with more than $50,000 raised and our listener Dan Long was the #1 fundraiser on the Cycle For The Cause crew. And it is all thanks to you. To date, the show has raised more than $200,000 for various charities and none of that would have been possible without the wonderful, loyal listeners who have stuck with the show over the past nine and a half years. We appreciate you!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll donate again this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bitches! I am a brand new listener (I started on Monday and I'm already hooked up!). Anyway, I want to make a donation, even if I am a poor graduate student. I will also commit myself to promote Team Outspoken in my area (Miami) even though I am the new kid in town. I used to work in fundraising for other organizations, so I will put my skills to work. I will do my best! Take care and good luck! (BTW- I will give my donation to Iris :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought "When Night Life Falls" can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete