Thursday, October 21, 2010

Don't ask...tolerance is fucking gay, bro

The ban on gays in the military has been "temporarily" reinstated by a federal appeals court on Wednesday. Apparently, Obama wants the DADT policy replaced with a new law, not simply struck down by a court. Obama said, ""I can't simply ignore laws that are out there...I have to work to make sure they are changed."

For now, Obama promises that "this policy will end, and it will end on my watch" but for many in the LGBT world and their comrades, its a total disconnect from the man who promised us "change" in 2008.

Can Obama turn his back on the gays or will he get fucked in the ass by the LGBT voters this November? 

Your comments por favor...

2 comments:

  1. Obama promised alot. He has CHANGED NOTHING BUT HIS britches. I was an advocate, a supporter, a believer in this guy; once he beat my Lady Hillary! He has been useless, and a grand old piece of Sh*t! I feel betrayed, and lied too... Dang, thanks Obama for disenfranchising a whole nation of new voters, and democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With fierce advocates like him, who needs enemies. He makes great speeches, but in two years has delivered a big nothing. There is one thing I know for sure: I will not vote for him again in 2012. I won't vote republican, but I won't vote for him.

    ReplyDelete