Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Pics From My Trip


Hey Bitches, I have been criticized (and not from (Stanton)onimous for once), about not posting more pics from my trip. Everyone seems to want to see pics of Sam and Patrick. Well, here you go. I didn't get any pics of Mistress Sam in the studio because she was out in the call screening area most of the time, but I got a cherry of her on the subway when we were on our way to 9 to 5: The Musical. BTW: Her tshirt is a unicorn fucking a dolphin, it was completely wrong.

Trucker James

6 comments:

  1. Amazing. Thanks for sharing some more! Mistress Sam is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trucker james i will kill you for posting that heinous pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! Patrick is a Adorable. HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want, no, I NEED both of those t shirts. Murder by Death? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete