Thursday, June 18, 2009

Now On The iPhone!

Tell your friends!

Derek and Romaine and the rest of the OutQ gang are now available on the iPhone. Click here for more information and to download the free app! in the iTunes store!

120 Channels of SIRIUS XM programming is now available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. You can get a free seven day trial to try it out, or tell your friends to give us a listen. You know that after they spend seven days with us, they won't want to listen to anything else. Or they might hate you forever. People have strong feelings about our show.

2 comments:

  1. FYI FYI FYI!!!!
    Please also understand that you do have to have connection to the internet. Yes, the iPhone is a 3G phone but you need to beable to access to listen. Here in SF it is still spotty and we are next to Silicon Valley. Heck my mom's area in South Carolina just got a 3G tower last month. I did install and use it in the bathroom to listen to Frank this morning.....in a word AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my first IPod Touch, 16 GB yesterday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE It ... and its a bonus that i can listen to Sirius on it .

    Also, I hate to be the person to grave-dance and be the " I TOLD YOU SO" person.. but I did win the " Who is going to die next as a 70s ICON" battle.... Just FYI~!

    C3

    ReplyDelete