Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shirtless Listeners: Brian

Last week, Romaine and I flew out to Cincinnati to hang out with our friends Thad and Adam at the Adonis Nightclub. They had a fabulous pool party on Sunday afternoon, but the night before, we were hanging out in the club with the listeners and we met Brian and his boyfriend. They had fun but Brian didn't take his shirt off until they hit the dance floor later after quite a few drinks. However, he did email me a photo of him (post-workout) to let me know what I missed. And now you all know what you missed too. So next time, join us when we go off to a pride event or a club night. This is what is waiting for us when we get there!

And if you think you have what it takes to be a shirtless listener on the blog, email us.

7 comments:

  1. nice abs....
    i like this hot listener topic
    - michael in vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but if I had that body...people would have to FORCE me to keep my shirt on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self esteem issues? How about body dismorphia!

    Well, Brian...nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm The mom of Brains boyfriend.I don't think Brain should ever be shy to take his shirt off , he does not need the liquid courage! Go Brian Go! Debbie /mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and amen, all of you. That man should LIVE with his shirt on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bad looking but am I the only one who thinks emaciated a little even toned? Something just looks off about the tone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin--you mean off?

    ReplyDelete