Thursday, August 9, 2012

Twenty Twenty Twenty Four Hours To Go, Romaine Will Wanna Be Sedated...

Well bitches we are 24 hours away from revealing the winner in Team OutSpoken's first RIDER HEAD TO HEAD CHALLENGE! Romaine started strong leading in funds raised for her cousin Rene but it wasn't long before I stole the lead raising funds for the wonderful Chad. I'm happy to say Chad has reached the $3,000 amount which means we have another teammate who is eligible to ride but we're not done yet and neither is this challenge so keep your donations coming!





Remember if Romaine loses she has to suffer my punishment of nuzzling up against a nice big hairy mans chest and back hair (mm-mm yummy).






In case you forgot Romaine's punishment for me is to clean the bathroom on the 36th floor here at SiriusXM, well I wanted to make sure you had an idea of what I'd be "scrubbing" so I took a few photos today...not really punishment if you ask me looks pretty damn clean already.













Keep the donations coming :o)

XOXO,
AmberLicious

No comments:

Post a Comment