Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finnegan's Rainbow!

Comedian Christian Finnegan was on the show yesterday and he was great. I only wish I had more energy. I was fighting a cold and even went home five minutes early to make sure I could get to bed and get some rest.

Well, the cold won today so I am doing the show from home. I could have gone in but I just would have ended up making Romaine and Sam and Greg and Intern Luis sick. So better to look like a character in a NyQuil commerical at home. Plus I didn't want to miss Luis's sex question for The Dildo Whisperer later on.

And no, I will NOT be on the webcam in the Derek and Romaine chat room tonight. You are out of your mind for even asking!

2 comments:

  1. Five minutes early? Really? And did it help? It seems like five minutes wouldn't have made much of a difference either way...but maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute...if I recall...weren't you up staying late partying up a storm for 2 nights in a row, Derek? If so, that might have contributed to your malady...(grin)

    ReplyDelete