Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Injunct this, congress!

'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' is over!  
The image “http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/military_group.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 
The 17-year-long ban on serving openly in the military is officially over. US district judge, Virginia Phillips, ordered an injunction immediately stopping the enforcement of the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy.

The Department of Justice has 60 days to appeal, but probably won't.


http://www.sustainable-design.ie/links/RainbowPeacePaceFlag.jpg 
It's gay v-day!
...finally






your comments please...

4 comments:

  1. Finally! I have so many friends in the military who feared everyday for their job security. It's kind of funny that they would worry so much about trying to stay in the armed forces so that they can protect this country and our freedom, and yet one little slip, and they could lose everything that they've worked so hard for. Thank you Judge Phillips for exercising your common sense. Now, back to Gay Marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY...I hope this works.. its about time that all those btm marines I've "helped" out over the years can finally bend over and show off their greatest ASSets to everyone they please whenever they please.. hats off to Judge Virginia Phillips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Derek and Romaine! I just want to tell you THANK YOU! I work in a very homophobic environment in Richmond Virginia. There is not a day that goes by that I don't hear some type of gay bashing or homophobic comments. I often feel sad and discouraged! Thankfully, each evening that I leave work I listen to the two of you and you guys make me feel good about who I am as a gay man! Thank you for giving the gay population of this country a shining star of hope. I love you both very much! David IN Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. read my latest post at life on the road.com re the DODT situation

    ReplyDelete