Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chanel joins the Derek and Romaine Show!

Hello everyone! My name is Chanel and I am an intern at the Derek and Romaine Show.  I started my internship on January 31st and so far I AM LOVING IT!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am an Arts major at SUNY Empire here in NYC.  I am a multi-tasker who enjoys motherhood full-time, while juggling modeling and college part time. I'm such a bohemian; you can catch me hangin' out in my favorite part of NYC: East Village. I would best describe myself as a hippie with a bubbly personality and a great outlook on life!

 Honestly, it's hard to get any work done around here when I'm constantly laughing every 3 seconds. Derek is a riot and Romaine is a smart ass. I love them both.  The LGBT community can't ask for a better show!  

Although this internship demands much of my time and dedication, it doesn't seem like work at all because I go home every night with a smile on my face.  I truly believe that a job isn't a job when it's something that you thoroughly enjoy. 

This internship has great perks! I love taking phone calls from the listeners and I love Derek's witty punchlines. (Hee-Lar-Ree-Us).  I couldn't have asked for a greater opportunity!  There's so much work to do in so little time, but I hope to gain as much experience as possible.  So far I love interacting with the fans and talking on air (:

I want to take this time to say thanks to Derek, Romaine, Ishaq and Katie. A million thank yous, I won't let you down! ~Chanel 

1 comment:

  1. Adam, I enjoyed you on the DNR show today. Then I listened to you tell about sleeping with 10 women. Impressive is right lol. Thanks for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete