Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ashley Kay

Hello Bitches,

My name is Ashley and I'm one of the new interns here at the Derek & Romaine show. So what can I say about my self?

I just turned 23 last week!  I'm a Brooklyn Girl, so I might take some getting used to...if you're not a Jay-z fan you won't get that reference. I am going into my senior year at Brooklyn College. I'm a Communications major and I fell in love with the radio medium a few years ago when I interned at my college radio station, WBCR Brooklyn College radio. I now have my own show at WBCR called "The 411 with Ashley Kay", which I love, it's my baby. Feel free to check out my page at  www.facebook.com/The411withAshleyKay .

So anywho my love for radio eventually led me to Sirius XM Radio. I liked the Sirius Xm intern page a while back and I would always wonder to myself what it would be like to intern at Sirius, so I applied. Now I'm actually interning here!!!! Who would of thunk it? So far it's been really great interning on the DNR show. I've learned so much already and I've only been here a few weeks. I've learned so much shadowing Katie and Donny. I'm excited for this oppurtunity and just hope to make the best of it. Anyway, the show is about to start soon so I'll check in with you bitches later. Toodles! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment