Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Voice Your Opinion about Miss California USA




Hey Bitches, there were a ton of calls that Derek and Romaine didn't get to during tonight's Happy Hour talking about Perez Hilton's question to Miss California during the Miss USA pageant. Take the time to post your opinion.

I have a couple of problems with her answers. She says "Well, I think it's great Americans are able to choose one or the other, we live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage." Let's talk about this statement.. EXCUSE ME? Last I checked, I can't CHOOSE to go to the city hall in Atlanta and marry my boyfriend (If I had one). I know there are many GLBT people in this country that would like to have the same ability to marry the person they love and can't. What America is she living in? Can we all move there?

Listen Bitches, the question was about "her opinion" and she is welcome to it. As we all know opinions are like assholes, but just like back after Prop 8 passed and we found out about El Coyote's owner/manager donating $100 against us, Perez (Mario) has a right, no fuck that, an obligation to use his vote to make sure this ignorant cheerleader doesn't get a platform to spout her anti-gay shit to the rest of the world.

Sure, Miss California is now going to be the new spokesperson for christianity in this country for the next few days, but like all christian beauty queens, she will end up under a desk of some executive or in a prostitution scandal with some pastor somewhere (oh wait, she's a woman, nevermind).

I'm sorry bitches I haven't been posting as much, work has been kicking my ass lately and I haven't been able to listen to the entire show to do a recap. If there is anyone interested in being a guest listener blogger for a week (or maybe longer), email Derek@DerekHartley.com, he will let you know. Good night bitches.

1 comment:

  1. She should have never left her job as a cashier at Hale and Hearty to pursue a Miss USA title. They'll never hire her back now.

    ReplyDelete