Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm in love with Derek....

's.....NEW 65" FLAT PANEL!
I want to roll around in its HD depths...I want to curl up on the couch and watch Madmen in gigantic living color...I want to stare at Drew Barrymore's overly made up face as I try to imagine WHAT she could POSSIBLY be thinking about with her Grey Gardens remake --

Is that so wrong?

I'm so jealous! I want to go over to his house RIGHT NOW! Romaine, please come pick me up.

I was so disappointed tonight in the quality of callers for Reichen...BUT! I do have to say that Reichen just was not putting the charisma out there! He is hot! hot! hot! But unless you're looking at him...well. Snore. Next time, tell him to wait to draw the bath until the call is over, and to focus on being hilarious and scintillating. Didn't think I could spell that, did you?
But, I *am* looking forward to his call back to let us know what happened. Maybe some strong, silent type out there sent his Manhunt photo to Reichen?

Buddy is barking at someone at the door, so you know what that means:

I get to taze someone! Nighty-night Beehotches!

No comments:

Post a Comment