Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whitney Sighting?

...because I know how much Derek loves Whitney - I have just received an actual sighting of Whitney performing (I believe at a party for Clive Davis?) from an old friend of mine who worked at the party -- So, does this mean that a new Whitney album is imminent?
(I DON'T EVEN CARE! WHY AM I TYPING THIS?)

UPDATE: 1:57am - just want to be clear that this performance is probably a duet with Jennifer Hudson, so may not be an album as much as making sure she will actually show up....further news to come. Can't find info on any other gossip site yet...

9 comments:

  1. I thought Derek was more of a Celine Dion fan..... (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone care about Whitney?? I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, derek DOES have that Celine tattoo...

    No news to follow. Oddly enough, I stopped caring about the story...oh, about 10 seconds after I typed it.

    So there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't love Whitney. I am fascinated by what an on-going trainwreck she is. Also I have wondered for years now when exactly this clean and sober comeback was going to take place. It has been loooong promised, as I said on the show last week during Tabloid Tuesday because Jeremy Blacklow, who is a hot slice of man BTW, is obsessed with the Grammys and speculation about Clive Davis's party this year. I love Gwen! And I have no tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will also screech on the brakes to a grinding halt to gawk at a train wreck. However, Whitney, and that blond guy from guns and roses will have to go into the "who gives a fuck anymore" file

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good or bad, happy or Sad, Derek was the first to report the story regardless......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh why bother with Whitney? She's got a great voice but she's such a wreck now.
    Hey Michelle!

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous!

    And...AHEM...George - MICHELLE was the first to report the story. Um, wasn't she? Ah well, maybe Derek was talking about it last week with his so-called "hot" friend.

    I can never tell they're hot because they don't SOUND hot.

    Bush - I love this: "I will also screech on the brakes to a grinding halt to gawk at a train wreck." -- PERFECT VISUAL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Michelle,not too shabby yourself.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete