Monday, February 23, 2009

Flaming Sex Toys!

Sometimes amazingly good sex toys go bad! Yesterday I got a funny ass email from a listener who wanted to share a crazy sex toys story with me.

He wrote:

Hi Romaine,
I wanted to let you know that because of your show I bought a Fun Factory Delight Vibrator and it's been absolutely fantastic. I even bought one for a friend for his birthday. BUT, I wanted to let you know also that today I walked back into my cloud-filled bedroom today and saw that while it was in it's charging case, it EXPLODED, flew out of the case and burned my carpet. I'm just glad I was here. I'm not sure if you have one, but I was letting people know because I'd hate for someone to lose their house or something over a vibrator. I took pictures of it all if you care to see it.

Signed,
A Loyal Listener

Check out the Pictures!!!



I love my Fun Factory toys. I own many including the toy in these pictures. I'm a little shocked that a toy could melt down like this but I guess any electronic device with a rechargeable battery has this capability. Needless, to say this melt down has not changed my opinion of my Fun factory toys. I still think that this company puts tireless hours of work into designing the highest quality toys on the market today.

Having said that...HOLY SHIT!!! Look at that toy! This is a crazy story and I kind of love it. Can you imagine your house burning down because of your sex toy?!?! Picture the headlines in the local paper! What would the church say? LMFAO I love this story but I feel bad about the loss of the sex toy and the burned carpet. But the listener was right better a burned carpet then a burned "carpet" while using the thing!
-Romaine



4 comments:

  1. that is the fuckin funniest thing I have EVER SEEN!!! Hilarious and awesome.

    Um, and totally scary, all at the same time!
    -Michelle in SF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the smell of burnt pubes. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy!!! Was it due to the battery or the toy being defective I wander. And glad it was not in use at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was the battery that caused the problem but I will keep you all posted on what I find out.
    -Romaine

    ReplyDelete