I wanted to let you know that because of your show I bought a Fun Factory Delight Vibrator and it's been absolutely fantastic. I even bought one for a friend for his birthday. BUT, I wanted to let you know also that today I walked back into my cloud-filled bedroom today and saw that while it was in it's charging case, it EXPLODED, flew out of the case and burned my carpet. I'm just glad I was here. I'm not sure if you have one, but I was letting people know because I'd hate for someone to lose their house or something over a vibrator. I took pictures of it all if you care to see it.
A Loyal Listener
Check out the Pictures!!!
I love my Fun Factory toys. I own many including the toy in these pictures. I'm a little shocked that a toy could melt down like this but I guess any electronic device with a rechargeable battery has this capability. Needless, to say this melt down has not changed my opinion of my Fun factory toys. I still think that this company puts tireless hours of work into designing the highest quality toys on the market today.
Having said that...HOLY SHIT!!! Look at that toy! This is a crazy story and I kind of love it. Can you imagine your house burning down because of your sex toy?!?! Picture the headlines in the local paper! What would the church say? LMFAO I love this story but I feel bad about the loss of the sex toy and the burned carpet. But the listener was right better a burned carpet then a burned "carpet" while using the thing!